Electrical Project Manager – Fit Out
A well-established, design & build engineering contractor are looking for an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join their operation delivery team on commercial fit out projects.
The Electrical Project Manager
In your role as electrical project manager you will lead electrical packages on projects within Central London or surrounding areas. You will be responsible for a team consisting of supervisors and engineers. You will participate in the conceptual development of an engineering construction project and leads its organization, scheduling and implementation. You are going to be the key point of contact with the client and builds and creates strong, assertive and positive relationships.
You will lead electrical packages at projects within Central London or surrounding areas. You will be responsible for a team consisting of supervisors and engineers.
The company you will be working for is a design and build contractor based in London operating in the fit out sector.
Experience and Qualifications
Suitable qualifications and a proven track record of technical and financial success in this role is essential, together with a commitment to meeting targets for customer service and quality.
Necessary requirements are:
• Proven track record in delivering projects in excess of £2m+
• 2+ years of similar experience
• Strong management style.
• Highly ambitious and compelled.
• Able to quickly build strong working relationships with people at all levels.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• A good team player.
• Commutable distance to Maidenhead & Central London.
• A degree / qualifications within the electrical industry i.e. 2391-52 Inspection and testing
The successful applicants will enjoy a salary of £60,000 – £65,000 complete with negotiable package
Shortlisting is underway for this role, so please apply quickly to avoid disappointment.
Salary: £50000 – £65000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.