We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our fast paced manufacturing company based in the Northamptonshire area. The maintenance Engineer will be working on a Monday – Friday four shift system which allows one week off in every four worked.
This is an exciting and varied role working within an environment full of complex machinery and diverse engineering challenges.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer Role:
– The Engineer will be completing reactive and preventative maintenance on packaging machinery.
– The Maintenance Engineer will work from a CMMS (Computerised maintenance management system) in close collaboration with the production leaders and Engineering Manager to maximise machine efficiency and minimise both machinery breakdowns and production disturbances.
– The Multi skilled maintenance engineer will be involved in improvement programs as a part of a drive to improve machine efficiency and safety.
– The Maintenance Technician will have to attend daily team support meetings where necessary and relay feedback on issues relating to maintenance to the operating teams.
The Successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
– The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be confident to resolve both complex mechanical and electrical issue and will have previous demonstrable experience of doing so.
– The ideal Maintenance Engineer will be apprentice trained or qualified to ONC/HNC level or higher.
– Coming from a packaging background would be highly advantageous but other industries will be considered.
– The Maintenance Engineer MUST have previously worked within an manufacturing environment.
10pm – 6am (Monday – Friday)
2pm – 10pm (Monday – Friday)
6am – 2pm (Monday – Friday)
6am – 6pm (Saturday & Sunday)
7 days off
Keywords: Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician / Shift Engineer / electrical / mechanical / PPM / PLC fault finding
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer position please apply direct to the job boards.
Salary: £40000/annum Pension / Holidays
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.