Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Liverpool Street, London
My client is a well-establish facilities maintenance service provider with over 30 years in the business, which is currently experiencing strong growth within their signature office portfolio across the City of London. Due to this growth, they are seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a highly successful, 3-man landlord services only contract in Liverpool Street, London.
The successful candidate will look after the day to day engineering operation as well as managing sub contractors on-site, undertaking PPM and reactive tasks alongside one other day engineer. The ideal candidate will come from a similar electrical bias maintenance background, with the motivation to progress and take pride in their work.
* Responding to any reactive and the planned maintenance to plant throughout the building such as: Compliance Checks, FCUs – (Replacing Motors, Valves, Controls), AHUs, Pumps, Motors, Log Books, Fire Alarm Tests, Water Treatment, Lighting, Distribution Boards, Basic Plumbing to name a few.
* Ensure strong communication clients
* Manage workload accordingly
* Organise sub contract labour.
* Carry out quotes for extra works
* Carry out works in accordance to health and safety procedures
Salary & Package:
* £37,000.00 Per Annum
* Monday to Friday | 10:00am – 19:00pm
* Overtime Rates at x1.5 & x2.0
* 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
* Pension, Training and Career Progression
* City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Engineering (Essential)
* Competent Mechanical knowledge
* Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
* Able to write report and carry out quotes.
* Career driven, looking for the next step in the career ladder
* Smart and presentable.
* Ex-forces considered
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career with a well established maintenance provider. If you are looking for career development and a new opportunity please apply today!
For more information, please contact James Preston
Salary: £36000 – £37000/annum Overtime, Mobile Phone, 25 Days An
Job Type: Permanent
Location: EC2M, Bishopsgate, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.