We are looking for Electrical and Hydraulic Technicians. Based at Market Harborough (a short walk from the railway station) working a 4 day week from 7am to 5pm, which will either be Monday to Thursday or Tuesday to Friday. Working on road/rail equipment, which will be predominantly the refurbishment of rail excavators and associated equipment. There is an opportunity for overtime. We offer long term work with a progressive company who have been taken over and are being driven by a new management team.
* Candidates should have experience in Plant and Construction industry, machine control installation and RCI’s would be an advantage although training will be given.
* Good command of written and verbal english
* Basic understanding of IT
* NVQ Level 2 Plant maintenance (or equivalent)
* Plant based mechanical experience and understanding of machine control products
* Familiarity with heavy equipment, electrical and hydraulic systems
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Self motivated
* Attention to detail
The King Group of Companies has been providing cost effective transport solutions worldwide for more than 55 years and is part of the Martin Group of Companies.
Salary: £23000 – £26000/annum Overtime + pension
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Market Harborough, Leicestershire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.