I am currently recruiting for an experienced electrical generator Engineer to join the engineering department of a leading power generation company in the UK. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in electrical engineering and have experience on either diesel engines or generators. My client will offer full training and support on relevant power systems to ensure you have the required product knowledge for when you go out on engineering duties.
Responsibilities required for the role of Electrical Generator Engineer:
* Carry out planned service and maintenance work on both hire fleet and customers equipment.
* Fault location, diagnosis and rectification to hire fleet and customers equipment.
* Preparation of equipment for hire.
* Installation and disconnection of equipment on site. (Synchronising where appropriate).
* Installation and commissioning of power to temporary site accommodation. (Wiring in where appropriate).
* Loading and unloading of vehicles.
* Carry out duties on call out rota system.
* Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc duties requested by your direct Line Manager or the Management Team.
* Carry out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are tidy.
* Completion and submission of all company paperwork as per procedure.
* Safeguard all Company assets; nothing leaves the depot without correct paperwork. .
* Ensure company vehicle or occasional loan vehicle supplied, is kept clean and tidy at all times, serviced within manufacturer’s guideline, and ensure any defects are notified to correct parties and rectified in a timely manner.
* Treat all other employees and all our customers professionally and with respect.
* Always work in a responsible manner to ensure safe working practices. Follow Health Safety Quality and Environmental guidelines provided by the company – currently ISO 9001:14001 and OHSAS 18001 procedures, including all future notifications.
Skills & Qualification for a Electrical Generator Engineer:
* High school or equivalent.
* 18th Edition
* Electrical Certification level 2 or 3
* ECS Gold Card
* C&G 2391 inspecting testing
* Product Training
* Salary is between £28,00 – £32,000
* Company van with personal use
* Call out rota
* 22 days holiday + bank holidays
* Company phone + laptop
Salary: £28000 – £32000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SG4, Hitchin, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.