I am currently recruiting for a Generator Field Service Engineer to join one of my clients on a permanent basis covering around Scotland. Ideally you will possess relevant industry experience working with standby power generators. However, if you have had relevant industry knowledge on diesel generator engines my client would consider training you on their products they use.
My client are a recognised name within the generator industry and are looking to recruit a hard working engineer to partake in a range of duties such as install, service, maintenance and commission on a range of diesel generator sets. This position has become available within the company due to growth and has fantastic opportunities for career progression as they will continue to expand.
Duties & Responsibilities for a Generator Field Service Engineer:
* Undertake standard installation and service activities including load bank & building load test proving, major & minor diesel servicing.
* Fault finding and rectification in both Electrical and Mechanical disciplines.
* Installation of temporary generating plant equipment.
* Commissioning of generator installations.
* Fault finding on generator control panels
* Partake in the on-call out rota
Skills & Qualification for a Generator Field Service Engineer:
* Tailor this to relevant position
* Previous experiences within the generator/stand by power or related industry is desirable.
* Level 3 qualification in either an electrical or mechanical discipline (NVQ/City & Guilds).
* Experience of Electrical and Mechanical fault finding.
* A good understanding of PLC Control Systems (Comap, DeepSea, PowerWizard).
* Experience in servicing LV switchgear would be advantageous.
* Experience of fault finding & rectification.
Package Available for Successful Candidate:
* Product Training
* Salary Between £32,000 – £39,000
* Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
* 22 days + Bank Holidays Allowance
* Overtime & Door-Door pay
* On-Call Rota
* Pension Scheme
Salary: £32000 – £38000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: ML10, Strathaven, South Lanarkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.