Electrical Estimator | Suffolk | £45,000 – £55,000 | M&E | Permanent
We are looking for an Electrical Estimator to join a highly rate M&E contractor in the Suffolk region.
Constantly striving for engineering excellence and increased efficiency, their team work collaboratively to deliver a range of projects ranging in value from a few thousand to multi-million-pound schemes. Regardless of project value, every scheme is treated with the same level of attention and detail.
Electrical Estimator – key responsibilities:
* Review and analyse enquiry documentation to fully understand the clients’ enquiry
* Qualify and quantify the extent of the works involved
* Review all commercial / technical risks with enquiries
* Analyse quotations and make recommendations
* Source and provide costings for input in to tender documentation
* Ultimately, work with the preconstruction team to prepare and deliver work-winning tenders
Electrical Estimator -qualifications, skills and experience:
* Proven experience in an Electrical Estimator capacity
* Solid knowledge of electrical installation packages
* Experience of working in a busy contracting environment
* Proven background of working on tenders leading to project wins
* Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
Super opportunity for an Electrical Estimator to join a great regional business.
Apply now or contact Michael @ novo for further details.
Salary: £45000 – £55000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.