Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Commissioning Engineer for a leading utility solutions provider to join their Power Division, ideally based in Cork or Dublin. The successful candidate will report directly to the Power Contracts Manager and will become an integral part of the Power Team. This position will provide support in all areas to the Contracts Manager as well as the team members, and requires a high degree of technical knowledge and business acumen.
This position requires that an individual be comfortable in a fast paced work environment, as well as possess excellent problem solving skills, superior organisational and communication skills and the highest level of discretion and professionalism.
* Commissioning of Sub-stations / Airfield Installations / Wind Turbines / Solar Systems / Electrical Installations.
* Responsible for the initial connection to energise installations / equipment.
* Electrical Quality Assessment and Quality Control.
* Completing daily / weekly progress reports.
* Completing commissioning report in a timely and efficient manner.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
* Qualified as an Electrical Technician / Engineer with minimum of 2 years’ experience of industrial commissioning and electrical fault finding.
* Previous experience working on Sub-stations / Airfield Installations / Wind turbines / renewable / solar energy systems is an advantage.
* Previous experience with MV/HV is preferred.
* Ability to work alone and in a team environment.
* Full Clean driving licence and Safe Pass Card are essential.
* Location flexibility and high mobility required – willingness to work nationwide and on occasion international travel is required.
* Have a positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment along with excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Physically fit and comfortable with heights.
* Proficient IT Skills.
* Prepared to work out of office hours and occasionally on weekends, as and when required.
Salary: £53400 – £71200/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cork County
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.