Education Recruitment Consultant – secondary desk
My Client is currently seeking an experienced Education Recruitment Consultant to work a warm Secondary desk covering the Midlands area. The ideal candidate will have current experience of recruiting for education establishments and will be looking for a company that offers career progression, attractive salary and commission structure and a home and work life balance!
The recruitment agency
* A multi-award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing
* Established for 24 years building great relationships with clients and candidates.
* Fully REC accredited and have achieved very high success rates with NHS Framework Audits
* Awarded numerous frameworks & PSL’s e.g. HTE, CCS
* Awarded Best Companies Award – “one to watch”
* Head office is based in Birmingham’s number 1 prestigious office location.
The Education Recruitment Consultant position will involve:
* Managing the Secondary Sector in the Midlands Geographical area
* Performing a full 360 recruitment role
* Your objective will be to build a successful temporary recruitment desk with the flexibility to work also on Permanent vacancies.
* You will be managing the complete candidate selection process with support from the resource team.
* You will ensure all candidates are compliant to framework
* You will conduct marketing and advertising of vacancies and utilise social media to generate candidates
* You will work as part of a supportive team in a fast-paced environment
The Education Recruitment Consultant will have:
* Proven recruitment experience of recruiting for the education sector
* Proven track record of consistent performance
* Ability to build excellent client and candidate relationships
* Have excellent communication and business development skills
* Be personable and have a proactive approach
* A thorough understanding of the education sector
* You will be a self-starter and capable of working on your own as well as part of a team
* You will be organised and hard working with the desire to succeed
An incredibly attractive basic salary
Market leading uncapped bonus structure
Company Pension Scheme
Monthly & Quarterly incentives
Internal ongoing training
External training programme – delivered by market leading experts
A great work life balance
Flexible home working
25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
Very supportive management team and a great team environment
Plus, much more!
Salary: £22000 – £35000/annum plus commission OTE 70K
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.