Do you want to join a business that genuinely makes a difference to people’s lives each day?
Do you want to work for a business where you can grow, build a career and have your future promotions mapped out for you? Do you want an opportunity to truly work with industry leading professionals?
Do you enjoy working with a fun, highly engaged and dynamic team of consultants?
We understand that a person’s career plays a huge factor in someone’s life and our lucky team at Change Education get the opportunity shape their own careers and make a difference to our community. If you want to be part of a small team that find work for teachers, teaching assistants and other positions for our client schools then read on.
Change Education was set up to change and move forward education recruitment across Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire. We believe our community and schools demand a more bespoke and solution lead approach and this has never been more true then right now with so many pressures on our schools.
With our office based in Spalding, Lincolnshire and our team made up of people from our community we walk the walk, not just talk the talk, about the importance of understanding and being based locally to deliver a truly bespoke service to our candidates and schools.
Our team has more than 15 years’ experience within the sector and all live and socialise in the area, therefore we are highly driven to make an impact and deliver change for our candidates and schools.
* First and foremost you will be passionate about people and have some telephone or face to face customer service or sales experience.
* Basically you are a people person!
* You also need to be driven and determined to be the best you possibly can be every single day!
* Communication is key as you will deal with people from all walks of life and all different levels in their careers within education.
* Passion and self-belief – we train and coach the best and have some fantastic examples of success, but you need to be passionate about what you do and your ability to do it well.
* You thrive working under pressure, ultimately loving a daily challenge.
* You must be resilient and a naturally positive person to succeed in our culture – the kind of person that never gives up and believes the cup is half full!
* Have an interest in the education sector
* Want a career within professional sales and understand that recruitment is one of the toughest but rewarding careers out there!
If the above is you and you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please send your CV and contact details across for us to get in touch.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back within 72 hours you have on the occasion unfortunately missed the shortlist.
Make that CHANGE – Apply now
Salary: £22000 – £40000/annum Uncapped OTE, Mobile, Laptop
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Spalding, Lincolnshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.