I am working with a global marketing and customer communications business who is looking to welcome in their Technology team the next E-Commerce Project Manager, who would be responsible for managing the on-boarding on new clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience with e-commerce, digital transformation and customer migration onto the CRM.
This is a client facing role, so strong communication skills along with proven track-record of client management is crucial for this position.
What our client is looking for:
* e-Commerce, digital marketing and applications experience
* Experience in completing plans in MS project (work to plans, communicate plans, manage deviations from plans, budget management)
* Ability to manage change effectively articulate justification and impact of change and can develop a communication plan to build buy-in
* Ability to negotiate agreements with clients or internal stakeholders
* Ability to present technical information in a user-friendly format
* Ability to facilitate problem-solving sessions and manage to conclusion
* Full project budget management ability
* Strong business acumen in project planning and management
* Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Please be aware that due to the large volume of applications, I will be contacting only shortlisted candidates.
Salary: £50000 – £100000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Barking and Dagenham, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.