Pure are delighted to have partnered with a growing global logistics business that are seeking a skilled and experienced E-commerce Customer Integration Manager.
Their growth has been underpinned by a shared set of values that creates a high-performance culture. The business have a worldwide network of respected partners which allow them to deliver competitive and efficient solutions that exceed expectations and add value to any supply chain. Their strategy moving forwards is going to focus on new technology offerings to compliment current services and additional market share from emerging markets. Lead by a client-centric dynamic leadership team, it couldn’t be a more exciting time to join!
The role of E-commerce Customer Integration Manager is responsible for managing and developing the IT onboarding process for customers, whilst balancing existing and establishing new relationships with market place platforms and providers.
– Be the main point of contact for the sales team for all customer IT integrations
– Manage the integration of their new software into ecommerce platforms, omni channel providers, market places and carrier aggregators
– Maintain the relationship between their software solutions and market platforms
– Liaise with marketing and other business divisions to ensure new technology capabilities are being communicated clearly and efficiently
– Play an active role within the IT Team contributing to the development of the team and business
– E-Commerce / Industry experience
Knowledge and experience integrating into:
– Ecommerce platforms – Shopify, Magento, Woo commerce etc
– Market Places – Amazon, Ebay etc
– Carriers – Scurri, Shipster etc
– Omni Channel providers – Linnworks etc
– Ability to embrace change within a fast paced, dynamic environment
– Clear communication skills
– Manage developments to agreed time frames
Working closely with a small leadership team, you will be given substantial responsibility for implementation and your efforts and success will be recognised.
For more information and a confidential conversation about the role, please contact Tom Aldis @ Pure
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.