I am currently recruiting a great opportunity for an e-commerce, Amazon and eBay whizz looking to work for a thriving agency to manage multiple accounts for a varied range of brands.
• Managing new and existing clients, working cross functionally to deliver services
• Understanding client roadmaps and ensuring needs are anticipated and opportunities are identified
• Responsible for owning and resolving a wide range of requests and account issues
• Independently proposes, develops and leads cross functional solutions to solve client requests
• Responsible for client satisfaction for a portfolio of clients
• Collaborating with existing clients to gather and understand clients’ requirements for add-on services
• Professionally interacting with clients, building strong relationships
• Conducting client meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews
• Creating and presenting executive summaries at the end of each client project
• Degree level qualification, or equivalent experience
• Experience in managing multiple accounts and e-commerce strategies, including delivery on Amazon and eBay marketing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
• First-class phone manner
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritise at any one time as issues arise
• Commercially aware and able to chase KPI targets as part of team
• Experience in a high pressure, customer facing role
• Experience in an e-commerce online sales environment
• Collaborative personality and able to build strong personal relationships
This is an excellent opportunity to work with some genuinely great people and be part of a thriving agency with a great workplace culture and opportunities for personal development.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bury St Edmunds
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.