Driving DBS Catering staff required for Schools, Care Homes in Newbury/Andover & Basingstoke
Temporary – Full time and Part time positions available.
We are looking to recruit enhanced DBS catering assistants for our catering clients based in Newbury/Andover & Basingstoke.
This could be in a variety of settings from School’s to Hospital’s.
This role can offer flexibility of shifts from nights, school hours, occasional weekends etc.
Some clients may have opportunities leading to temporary to permeant contracts also.
* Day time shifts
* Mainly Monday to Friday work
* Occasional weekends
* Weekly pay
* Great public transport links
Your main responsibilities will involve:
* Serving food to customers and clients,
* Assisting with the preparation of food hot and cold,
* Cash handling,
* Washing and storing of kitchen equipment, dishes and glasses, and any other duties deemed appropriate to the role
Requirements and skills:
* Previous contract catering experience as a general assistant
* Great communication and team work skills
* Level 1 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as we can put you through this)
* Level 1 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as we can put you through this)
* Ability to work under pressure
* Consistent and reliable
* UK full driving License preferred
* An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, without this we cannot work you in Schools or Care homes. We do have the facilities to process one for you, if you are happy for a full criminal back ground check.
* Great pay rates
* Flexible shifts
* Weekly pay
* Holiday entitlement
* Dedicated consultant
So if you think this is just what you’re looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.