We are recruiting a Drive and Controls engineer with a strong background in variable speed drives and testing PCB Boards to component Level.
The role will involve carrying out various repairs and testing on various electronic equipment, working closely with the workshop manager ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with the clients policies and procedures.
* Relevant Electrical / Electronics Qualifications
* Track record in the repair industry
* Ability to read and interpret diagrams
* Fault find PCB to component level
* Knowledge of OEM, Control Systems and PLC’s
* Excellent attention to detail and can work on own initiative
On offer is a salary between £25,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience and shift pattern
Salary: £25000 – £50000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.