The Door Engineer, will be joining a major leader in the access and entrance industry, established for 36 years, this Midlands firm, have become experts within their field, from installation, to design, maintenance, and repairs, to all aspects of industry, including achieving their status as an approved contractor to the MOD, for the specialist provision of installation, servicing, and repair work.
The more versatile the Engineer, the better, able to adapt to a variety of equipment, primarily auto doors, along with industrial doors, gates, and security systems etc. The engineer will be performing installations, preventative maintenance and repairs, upgrades carry out fault finding procedures, including retrofitting new parts, upgrading all electrical equipment and control systems.
Skills / Experience:
* Electrically Qualified Pref 17th Edition (Advantageous)
* BS EN16005 (Advantageous)
* Clean driving licence or max 6 points no DD
* Pass security clearance UK mod
* Pass CRB and DBS checks
* Flexible attitude to call-outs and working hours
* Good grasp of the English language (verbal and written)
* Strong interpersonal skills as there are extensive customer contact
* Proven commitment to safety
* You must be physically fit and able to work at heights
* Hold a current driving licence
* Possess a UK work permit
* A basic salary that reflects your experience, talent, and value
* A Company van with satellite navigation (With private and spouse usage allowed)
* Corporate clothing
* The best holiday scheme in the industry, 33 days annual leave (paid at 10 hours per day, worth an extra £1000 a year)
* Laptop and mobile telephone are provided.
* Earning potential of around £40,000 plus
* You are paid door to door
* Premium paid overtime after the basic 40 hours, there is ample opportunity for overtime
* On-call premiums
* Contributory pension
* Specialised training on high-quality products
* Provision of all equipment and PPE
* Excellent company working practices
* Training & development opportunities, to progress your skills in other areas of the business
To apply for this role or to be considered for future roles, please call our recruitment team, upload or forward and someone will be in touch shortly.
Salary: £26000 – £28000/annum See Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Willenhall, Walsall
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.