Domiciliary Care Assistants (Drivers/ Non-Drivers needed) up to 50 Positions- Full Time & Part Time-
Shifts On Offer!
We are a leading domiciliary CQC Registered Care Organisation with a reputation of delivering person-centred care services in the local area for over 10 years.
A rewarding career with an opportunity to develop within the organisation with exclusive projects and work available in the local area.
We have a constant flow of requirements from leading Care departments available to suit your needs.
Whether you are looking for early, days, nights, weekdays or weekends (or to suit your personal circumstances), we can help you!
* Average hourly rate between £8.72 – £10.00 per hour depending on experience and qualifications. If you do not drive, you will only be entitled to max £9/hr.
* Flexible shift patterns available.
* Guaranteed and permanent contract hours available.
* Full time and Part time positions available
* Weekday and Weekend shifts.
* Paid induction training and shadowing.
* Excellent in-house training for QCF (Quality Care Foundation) qualifications and constant development and progression.
Who are we looking for?
* Previous experience in Health and Social Care is desirable but not essential.
* Full Training provided
* A positive attitude that reflects our organisation’s values.
* Driving license and own transport is advantageous- transport can be provided if needed.
* You will need to ensure that accurate and detailed Care Plans/ records are made regarding each visit so a good.
* level of literacy is required.
* Location of work will be in Slough.
What is the role?
We provide Domiciliary Care services to a range of adults including elderly and disabled services users in their own home. We offer assistance with personal care, companionship, meal preparation and domestic tasks.
* We provide continued support and excellent training throughout your career to continually develop your skills and knowledge.
* We provide out of hours support to staff.
* We are proactive in supporting our care staff to solve daily challenges.
All candidates will need to complete an Enhanced DBS check shortly after being successful from interview.
Salary: £9 – £10/hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.