My client is a family run heating and cooling contractor based in Devon in the south west. They have grown over the past 30 years to be able to provide quality service, maintenance and breakdown cover to companies across the Devon and parts of Cornwall area. Their staff are all long term as they get looked after. They are expanding when alot of companies across the country are contracting… they are well run and well thought of through the industry.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a domestic installation plumber, you will be:-
* Installing domestic plumbing for heating systems, fitting under floor heating and also working on heat pumps
* Working in domestic properties as well as council contracts and housing associations
* Covering South Devon up to Taunton and parts of Cornwall as well as jobs a little further afield when needed
* Living around the south Devon Area – 20-25 miles around the Torquay area
* At least 3 or so years domestic installation plumbing experience for heating systems needed – experience with S and Y plan would be great
* NVQ level 2 in plumbing needed
* Having a Part P and / or a CSCS card would be beneficial but is not essential
* Having experience fitting under floor heating and heat pumps would be beneficial
* 30-32k basic depending on experience and qualification
* Travel pay
* 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Van, phone, fuel card, benefits
* Working for an expanding, family run, successful company.
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
Please call me on (phone number removed) (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
Salary: £33000 – £36000/annum 30-33k basic, travel pay, benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Ashburton, Devon
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.