I am looking to recruit a Gas Engineer to cover the Hampshire area.
You will be responsible for carrying out day to day repairs, planned maintenance, boiler installations and annual servicing of domestic heating appliances in order to provide a high quality service.
You will need your own vehicle for this role and be Gas Safe Registered.
In order to apply for this role you will be experienced in service, maintenance and repair of a wide range of domestic heating appliances in occupied domestic homes.
Covering the Hampshire area you will be working in occupied properties completing Gas safety checks and maintenance jobs from a PDA in the following.
* Undertake the servicing, repairing and maintenance of gas heating systems.
* Carry out other maintenance, repairs and remedial work as directed
* Complete works in accordance with specifications and in compliance with the relevant Legislation, relevant trade body and industry standards and best practice.
What you will need to apply
Full UK Drivers Licence.
City and Guilds Plumbing qualifications or equivalent
Gas Safe Registration – CCN1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1, etc.
Own vehicle and be happy to use it.
You will also be asked to partake in an out of hours call rota.
If you have the skills mentioned above, I am keen to speak to you to discuss the role in more detail.
Call me on the number below or replying to this advert to have a chat about the posts.
Working with Service Care Construction offers many benefits including:
* A specialist consultant within an experienced Construction recruitment team
* Consistently excellent rates of pay
* An extensive range of Construction vacancies across the UK
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once they have worked a certain length of time.
Salary: £21.00 – £21.50/hour
Job Type: Contract
Location: Andover, Hampshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.