We are hiring a domestic gas engineer to work on services and breakdowns throughout West Leeds. This role requires an engineer to work on a on call rota of 1 in 4 and mainly work on Ideal and Worchester appliances. Candidates must be fully gas qualified and have relevant experience.
Gas Engineer – Service and breakdowns
£32,000 – £34,000 per annum + on call payment + overtime rates
Duties – Domestic Gas Engineer:
• Attending services and breakdowns throughout West Leeds and surrounding areas
• Be on call, 1 in 4 (but rarely get called out)
• Be competent and self-efficient working with gas appliances and basic plumbing
Qualifications and skills required – Domestic Gas Engineer:
• ACS gas qualified
• Experienced within a similar role for a number of years
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently
Benefits – Domestic Gas Engineer:
• Competitive salary £32K – £34K
• Overtime paid at premium rates
• On call payment (but rarely get called out)
• Company van and mobile
If you are interested in this role, click apply today! More for information please call (phone number removed) and ask for Gemma Kirkham.
Salary: £32000 – £34000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.