Example Recruitment Group is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established family run national heating contractor client specialising within the local authority sector.
They have a vacancy for a qualified domestic heating engineer to cover the Stoke area carrying out servicing, fault finding, and repairs within domestic social housing properties.
– 3 years’ experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
– Experience in servicing boilers, gas appliances as well as strong fault finding/diagnostic and repair skills.
– ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
– Clean UK Driving Licence
– Van, Fuel card, PDA, Mobile phone, Uniform, PPE
– Salary: £33,150 per annum contracted to 42.5 hours per week
– Overtime paid at time and a half
– Call out 1 week in 4 paid £400 per week – guarantees an extra £5,200 per annum
– OTE £40,000 per annum
– 28 days holiday
– Pension Scheme
To apply for this vacancy please use an up to date CV or for more information please get in touch.
Heating, Gas, Engineer, Service, Breakdown
Salary: £33150 – £40000/annum Company van, holidays & pension
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.