Our client is a national heating contractor specialising within the local authority sector.
They are currently recruiting for a domestic gas engineer to join their team on a permanent PAYE basis.
– Servicing, Fault Finding, and Repairs within domestic social housing properties.
– Working in the North London / Uxbridge
– 4 years’ experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
– Experience in servicing boilers, gas appliances as well as strong fault finding/diagnostics and repair skills.
– ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
– Full UK Driving Licence
– Van, Fuel card, PDA, Mobile phone, Uniform, PPE
– Salary: £35,000 per year
– Overtime paid at time and a half
– Call out 1 week in 4 paid £400 per week – guarantees an extra £5,200 per annum
– OTE £42,000 – £44,000 per annum
– 28 days holiday
– Pension Scheme
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV and one of the team will be in touch.
Salary: £33000 – £44000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Harrow, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.