Document Controller/Quality Controller HS2
Salary £20,000 – £35,000
Reporting to the Commercial Leader, the Document Controller will be responsible for managing and overseeing the project documents. The postholder will ensure the proper documents are created, signed and that all data is accurate and that documents are stored and backed up and any retention policies are followed.
The position is full-time site based in the Aylesbury /Buckinghamshire /Oxfordshire area. Proven experience working as a Document Controller on large civil engineering projects/construction projects would be advantageous.
Key activities and responsibilities of the role:
* Maintain the document control processes, via Sharepoint, following the Company standard structure.
* Ensure that site paperwork is being obtained and stored correctly and distributed to all those necessary.
* Ensure appropriate storage of hard and soft copy of documents following the Company standard structure.
* Input document data into standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
* Provide administration and support to the project team as required.
* Ensure deadlines are met with the delivery of weekly information to the Client.
Essential personal attributes and behavioural traits the individual must possess:
* Knowledge, experience, and competency of IT software packages in MS Office, in particular Word and Excel.
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
* Self-directed and highly motivated team player.
* Experience using Sharepoint is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
* Experience working in the construction industry is desirable.
Salary: £20000 – £35000/annum Dependant on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.