A leading architectural studio in London have entrusted us at Eden Brown in helping them find a new Director level Architect to join the studio in an extremely important role, hitting the ground running from day one.
They’re a well-known, AJ100 studio who have come on leaps and bounds in the past few years, and whilst giving their current employees the opportunity to progress into senior Director roles, they would also love to add an experienced, dynamic and talented Director from a similar studio.
They’re project resume is in the large scale residential, commercial and mixed-use sectors, and they’re market leaders in terms of Revit users on BIM Level 2 projects.
Whether you’re already a Director at an architectural studio or you’re an Associate Director looking for a step up, it’s important you bring some of the following qualities;
– Be able to work across all RIBA stages
– Substantial experience post-Part III
– Delivery experience of major, complex projects
– A strong and experienced team leader, who can help mentor others and boost their careers
– Exceptional communication skills to help build and maintain excellent relationships with new and current clients.
Please click apply and I look forward to providing you with more details about this role.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary: £55000 – £75000/annum + benefits package
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.