We have an exciting opportunity for a Development and Test Engineer to help develop breakthrough products and technologies in healthcare for a Royston based company. Your role will focus on the optimisation and transfer-to-production of instruments for diagnostic, bioprocessing and drug discovery applications.
* A good degree in Engineering from a reputable university
* A proven track record in industry, making prototypes ready for manufacture
* Ability to solve tough technical problems with hands on testing and experimental work
* Ability to plan and execute pragmatic and thorough test programmes
* An awareness of engineering fundamentals such as electronics, optics, and fluid mechanics
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
Please get in touch for full details.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.