Design and Technology Teacher required full time to start Sept 2021 Temp to Perm
The Teacher of Design and Technology will be responsible for delivering high quality teaching with the aim of helping students develop a broad base of skills through practical, investigational, and theoretical work across all Key Stage 3 and 4.
The Teacher of Design Technology must be able to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and communicate this in an enthusiastic and imaginative way in both practical and theory lessons. Roles and Responsibilities
· Teach across all levels and abilities.
· Develop, maintain and stimulate pupils’ curiosity, interest and enjoyment in Design
· Develop pupils’ familiarity, competence and confidence within a safe workshop environment
· Provide challenge for every pupil and encourage all pupils to achieve their potential in Design and Technology
The Design Technology Teacher will be required to:
· Plan, prepare and deliver purposeful and productive lessons to assigned classes.
· Be prepared to innovate and devise imaginatively varied ways of teaching their subjects to inspire pupils.
· Encourage pupils and show enthusiasm for their subject in the classroom.
· Mark work according to departmental and School marking policies, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupil’s progress in their subject.
· Use teaching strategies that allow for the full range of ability and learning styles in each class
Our client is a large secondary school in Derbyshire, requiring a new member to the team from September 21.
As an agency we provide:
* Support and guidance.
* ·DBS applications.
* ·Free Safeguarding courses including “Prevent Duty” “KCSIE” “Child Neglect” “Child Protection” “FGM” + many more.
* ·Refer a Friend Scheme (Voucher of your choice)
* ·Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
* ·Excellent Rates of pay.
* ·Holiday Pay Scheme.
* ·Internal PAYE (which means your take home pay is maximised as there are no umbrella or admin fees to pay)
* ·An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
If you feel you have the correct skill set and qualifications please submit your CV and a member of the compliance team shall be in touch.
Salary: £3250/month Holiday Pay, Pension contribution
Job Type: Permanent
Location: S43, Hollingwood, Derbyshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.