Design Engineer (Structural / Civil)
Excellent salary + Life Assurance + Health Plan + Training + Company benefits
Are you a Design Engineer with an academic/working background in Structural or Civil Engineering looking to work for an industry leading organisation on a variety of interesting projects?
On offer is the opportunity for you to work within a design office with a professional team of skilled civil and structural design engineers.
Through innovation and quality the company are at the forefront of their industry. They will provide you with a unique opportunity to progress with the business and gain unrivalled continuous training.
The ideal candidate will have a Degree, HNC or HND in Civil or Structural Engineering and at least one years experience inside the industry.
– Designing structural supports using AutoCAD – mainly focusing on steel
– Project design, estimation and planning
– Long-term role with an industry leader
– Civil or Structural or similar qualification (degree or HND or HNC or similar qualifications)
– Previous experience in a design role focusing on steel
– Experience with AutoCAD
To apply for this role please email your CV to Nick Smith
Salary: £24000 – £30000/annum training, benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.