£25,000 – £35,000
Monday to Friday (Day Shift)
My Client specialise in precision metal components and systems for a variety of industry applications including Automotive, Military and Rail. Currently going through a rapid stage of growth due to success on the market and is looking to recruit for a Design Engineer on a permanent basis.
* Supporting design activities of both NPI and Production designs
* Construct and manage BoM’s for communications
* Create and update existing 2d drawings
* Creating simulation reports for review
* Designing within compliance to industry standards
* Participating in design reviews at each stage of product introduction
* Completion of Product Change Requests (PCR’s)
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications required:
* Experience in precision metal component/system design
Desirable Skills/Experience/Qualifications required:
* Qualification in a relevant field e.g. HND, HNC or degree qualified.
Salary: £25000 – £35000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.