I have a fantastic permanent position available for a Diesel Generator Engineer within the south of the uk. My client are specialists within the power generation industry and are looking to make an addition to their service team. The ideal candidate will have had previous experience working within a depot. Work which includes duties such as the install service and repairs of diesel generators. My client is looking for engineers with either mechanical or electrical experience working on diesel generators.
Duties & Responsibilities for a Diesel Generator Engineer:
* Cable Management
* Carry out planned service and maintenance work on both hire fleet and customers equipment.
* Fault location, diagnosis and rectification to hire fleet and customers equipment.
* Preparation of equipment for hire.
* Loading and unloading of vehicles.
* Carry out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are tidy.
* Completion and submission of all company paperwork as per procedure.
* Safeguard all Company assets; nothing leaves the depot without correct paperwork. .
* Treat all other employees and all our customers professionally and with respect.
* Proactively contribute to the company’s policy of continuous improvement.
* Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc duties requested by your direct Line Manager or the Management Team.
Package Available for Successful Candidate:
* Salary between £28,000 – £28,000
* 22 days holiday
* Pension Scheme
* Product Training
If you feel like you have the experience required, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Alternatively, if you have any questions please feel free to get in contact with us where we will happily provide any information you require.
Salary: £25000 – £27000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SG4, Hitchin, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.