An exciting opportunity for a Qualified Dental Nurse / receptionist to join our clients expanding and dedicated dental team in Langport, Somerset. Under new ownership, this private practice will be undergoing a complete refurbishment with the addition of two surgeries to create a stunningly modern four surgery clinic with an on-site laboratory.
We are looking for a bubbly, confident dental nurse to join an experienced team, someone who is looking for a challenge and the opportunity to progress their career in the dental field. We use evidence based technology and modern dental equipment and materials creating a great opportunity for any dental nurse to gain experience and training in the latest advanced techniques.
· Interaction with our service users and staff to maintain high standards and practice ethos
· Assist the clinical team in providing and maintaining outstanding patient care
· Follow practice decontamination and infection control policies and procedures
· participate in practice meetings and contribute towards improving the patient journey
· Strictly follow current guidelines and legislation in relation to confidentiality and GDPR
· Reception duties to include dealing with patient requests via telephone, email or Face-to-Face, appointment book management, transaction handling and other tasks
· Full time, 5 day per week (Friday 8.30am to 5.15pm). Nursing two to three days, remaining days reception. This may be subject to change dependent on cover required for the different roles
· Candidate will be looking for a long-term position with an opportunity to progress their career
· GDC Registered
· Implant/ surgical nursing experience preferred but not essential
· Up to date CPD records
· Good working knowledge of SOE dental software
· Excellent communication skills
· GDC registration and CPD provided
· Uniform and footwear
· Free parking available all day in the immediate vicinity
Position available immediately
Pay negotiable dependent on experience
Salary: £9 – £11/hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Langport, Somerset
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.