* Data Centre Manager
* Fully Remote
* £70,000 per year pro-rata (6 month FTC)
* Pension, Remote-Working, Bonuses/Incentives, etc.
Skills and Experience:
* Management of data centre sites
* M&E, planning, cooling, network / cabling provision
* Management of space, power, cooling activities working with / management of the Facilities team
* Management of physical IT activities working with the on-site engineers
* Management of access requests and details aligning to change management
* Support of processes in delivery of data centre services
* Risk mitigation / Tracking of remediation activities (BAU, risk, or audit aligned)
* Building strong relationship with internal and external team
* Previous experience working in complex data centres would be a massive advantage
* Financial Services experience is essential
My client are a managed service provider who are looking for a Data Centre manager to manage a large team of data centre engineers. They require an experienced data centre manager to help support day to day BAU data centre activities across multiple Data Centres in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland on a remote basis. The occasional visit to some of these data centres will be required post-Covid.
To learn more about our client and this great opportunity on offer working as a Data Centre Manager; please call and speak with John Noonan here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and I’ll call you back to discuss the role in more detail.
Salary: £65000 – £70000/annum (6 Months FTC)
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.