NonStop consulting is looking to recruit a number of Cyber Security Risk managers for a consultancy across the UK. They have recently won a new government contract and will be expanding their on site team with this client considerably over the next 6 months. As one of the first people on the ground for the consultancy with this government client, you will have the opportunity to lead on projects and progress into a more senior position as the team expands.
* Current Security clearance or be eligible to obtain
* experience undertaking risk assessments within an Agile environment
* Strong analytical skills to define risk, identify potential threats, and develop action/mitigation plan.
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to mentor/train staff and bring awareness to current and emerging threats.
* One of the following certifications – CRISC certification ,CISSP or CISM
What’s in it for you ?
Quick turn around – The end client is looking to have someone offered and in place ASAP, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
On going training and development – As this is a national consultancy that specialises purely in Cyber security, they pride themselves on having the best security analysts. To have the best the analysts, constant training and development through internal training and recognised industry training is needed.
Progression – As you gain more experience they will look to move you onto different projects at a more senior levelTo apply for this position, please get in touch with Michael Linskey on
Salary: £55000 – £65000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.