We are currently partnering with an international freight business who looking for a Customs Clearance Administrator to join their growing team based in Manchester
The main purpose for this role will be to complete import and export clearance of goods for the company’s clients, ensuring all documentation is compliant with local regulatory bodies.
* Completing import/ export customs clearance
* Customs import/export entry checking
* Deal with any customs related complaints
* Deal with all enquiries and queries quickly and efficiently relating to customs procedures, tariff classifications, duty rates and any other documentation requirements
* Liaise with importers/exporters
* Support and advise all customers whilst ensuring the company is fully compliant with the requirements of HMRC
* Experience in customs clearance (Air & Ocean – Import & Export).
* Experience using Customs Software
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Work effectively as part of a team
* Excellent understanding of import and export procedures, tariff classifications
* Preferred Freight Forwarding experience
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.