Customer Support Manager
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Manager to join one of Europe’s most experienced Credit Management Services company. Working to support an established client in a rapidly growing department, this role is a 6-month fixed term position with the intention of becoming permanent as we continue to expand!
Our employees are important to us and it shows! Our most recent employee survey demonstrated that 90% of our employees are proud to work for us, 97% identify with our values and 95% of employees believe that our services satisfy our customer needs.
This role will broadly focus on supporting an established team of Customer Support Representatives within the CMS department. You will be responsible for ensuring company objectives are met through strong coaching and motivation, whilst promoting fair outcomes for customers. Your responsibilities will include:
* Conducting monthly call quality and coaching checks for each team member
* Ensuring a high quality of working practices within the team eliminating any detriment to customers.
* Support ongoing risk assessments and liaise with the independent Quality Assurance team to improve quality standards.
* Ensure Customer Support Representatives liaise with customers in a respectful and ethical manner whilst promoting fair outcomes.
* Adhere to Intrum’s and the Client’s governing bodies’ guidance and regulations at all times including the Treating Customers Fairly framework.
* Demonstrate Compliance good practice at all times.
* Support Team members to achieve their individual targets, complete ongoing check-ins to review goals and conduct monthly one to one meetings and annual development talks.
* Meet and exceed monthly targets, including team call/correspondence quality and compliance.
* Support Customer Support Representatives with queries, complex calls or escalated calls, taking ownership of the query through resolution.
* Report to Senior Management on relevant KPI, quality and compliance stats whilst recognising and identifying trends relating to areas of improvement or development needs.
What we are looking for:
* You will have previous experience working in a collections managerial position (we will also consider backgrounds in lending and/or outsourcing.)
* You will have previous experience of managing and developing a high-performance customer service team
* The ability to communicate clearly, influence and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong leadership skills and willing to collaborate with others
* Good analytical skills, with the ability to analyse reports, explain findings and suggest improvements.
* A desire to make a real impact – fast!
* This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark in an ever growing department!
£Competitive based on managerial experience
Intrum is the industry-leading provider of credit management services. At Intrum UK we believe in leading the way to a sound economy and helping our customers become debt free in affordable ways. Our business is about helping others. Helping individuals in debt get out of difficult situations. Helping companies get paid so they can grow, employ and prosper.
We want to make a difference by ethically supporting thousands of customers to pay off their debt. Our people care about treating our customers fairly and we care about our people.
Please note that you will be subject to a credit check and a criminal records check as part of our pre-employment checks process. You should not be bankrupt, have any outstanding County Court Judgements on your credit file or have more than two registered defaults.
Intrum UK are an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Contract
Location: Reigate, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.