Customer Service Team Leader
Location: Buckingham Palace, London
Job type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract (June 2020 – September 2020)
Hours: A minimum of 300 hours for the duration of the contract. You will typically be rostered to work over 5 days per week, Monday to Sunday, including regular weekends.
Salary: £11.56 per hour, plus lunch and training provided
Closing date for applications: 26th January 2020.
About the role:
It’s inspiring the team who deliver an exceptional visitor experience.
It’s the collaboration and the community spirit. And it’s helping millions enjoy magnificent buildings and beautiful art. This is what makes working for Royal Collection Trust so different.
When the doors of Buckingham Palace’s glorious State Rooms are opened to the public each August and September, hundreds of thousands of people come to visit. Our outstanding and friendly summer teams welcome, delight and inspire every one of our visitors, from the moment they book a ticket, to the moment they leave the shop at the end of their day.
Supporting the existing managers, you’ll make sure our team is ready to meet the day’s demands, and welcome every visitor.
Every day, you’ll engage the team in briefings, answer questions, and inspire them to go the extra mile.
And in everything you do, you’ll aim for the highest possible levels of customer care and security.
– Friendly, outgoing and a great communicator, with the ability to manage and motivate a team to deliver excellent customer service, you’ll fit right in.
– Cool and calm under pressure, you’re able to work flexibly and effectively even when things get busy.
– You’re also an outstanding team player, and enjoy getting the best out of people.
– For our Retail Team Leader role, previous experience in a busy retail environment is important too.
– Above all, you know what it takes to create the kind of customer experience that leaves a lasting and positive impression.
This is your opportunity to use your personality and customer service skills to deliver the exceptional.
Royal Collection Trust is committed to equality of opportunity.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Services Team Leader, Customer Service Supervisor, Retail Team Leader, Senior Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Assistant, Tour Guide, Ticketing etc.
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.