TITLE: Customer Service Specialist
JOB REF: T3143
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Temporary to start in February until June 2021 could be longer
SALARY: £9.80 per hour and a bonus upon completion of the assignment
HOURS: Monday to Friday 36.25 hours per week
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is for a Customer Service Specialist.
Our client, a world leader in its industry and are seeking a candidate with excellent accuracy and attention to detail to fulfil the position within the Customer Services Team on a temporary basis for around 5 months, possible longer.
Have the opportunity to gain experience within a global, award winning company who pride themselves on their commitment to providing excellent customer service with world leading products.
* Strong PC literacy
* Office back ground
* Some Customer service experience
* Picks things up quickly
* Resolving of customer enquiries both verbally and written
* Act as first point of contact for all external/internal customer service queries
* Identify products and provide customers with relevant information on products to allow them to make informed decisions regarding their purchases
* Prepare competitive one off annual quotes
* Work closely with other departments to ensure full potential of product knowledge
* Motivated and focused on the job at hand
* Willing to see the contract out
* Proficient in both written and verbal English
* An excellent attention to detail and accuracy, with a low error rate
* A logical approach to problem solving
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, including MS Excel and Access or equivalent
* Ability to multi task and prioritise workload effectively
* Excellent customer service skills
* A can-do attitude
* Science degree or equivalent knowledge advantageous
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Salary: £9 – £9.80/hour
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.