Customer Service/Export Administrator
My client, a manufacturing company and global leader in their field are looking for a Customer Service/ Export Administrator
Working as part of a small and supportive team the main responsibilities of the role are to support the Sales and Customer Service advisor with the co-ordination, shipping and distribution of orders. Supporting with Order processing, invoice queries, customer updates and queries, ensuring all export/customs documentation is correct and general administration support to the team.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm, the team are currently working from home, initial training will be based in the office and then you will be moved to home working until it is safe to return to the office.
Key Duties Include:
* Order processing including export orders and corresponding customs documents etc.
* Respond to telephone and email enquiries
* Investigate and resolve all invoice queries for credit
* Advise Customers when delivery promises are compromised
* Input sales prices, check and file for audit
* Liaise with production as required to ensure commitments are fulfilled
* Liaise with Haulier to ensure product is delivered as promised
* Liaise with Account Managers with regard to products and prices
* Maintain price list and prices in SAP
* Action POD request
* Respond to MSDS/TDS requests
* You will need to knowledgeable in exports and the associated documentation
* Confident with verbal and written communication
* Computer Literate
* A manufacturing background and knowledge of SAP would also be desirable.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: LS15, Cross Gates, City and Borough of Leeds
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.