We are currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join the team within our Warwickshire Community Equipment Service Centre based in Coventry. Day to day you will handle calls from our service users, family members and healthcare professionals acting as the first point of contact for any queries or orders regarding our community healthcare equipment.
As a healthcare equipment provider, Millbrook Healthcare work in partnership with the NHS to supply the necessary equipment and aids to support people in their day to day life. Our community equipment ranges from simple walking frames and crutches to more complex equipment such as beds, hoists and pressure care equipment. We also carry out minor adaptations such as the installation of handrails and grab rails within the home which can make a significant impact in giving people the confidence to live more independently.
– Assist and manage incoming calls, answering any queries in a timely and professional manner
– Coordinating orders to be delivered, installed and collected by our Technicians
– Order analysis by checking and identifying any errors made on online orders
– Invoicing and entering of orders via the online system
– General administration that supports daily activities and duties
What are we looking for?
– Strong experience within a similar busy and fast paced environment
– Good attention to detail and accuracy
– Excellent communication skills and ability to empathise
– Previous administration and diary management experience is advantageous
– Professional and confident manner over the telephone and via email
– Previous telephone based customer service experience is beneficial
– Competent IT skills with Microsoft 365 programmes and ability to learn new systems
What can we offer you?
– £19,926.00 pro rata
– 20 hours per week (between Mon-Fri)
– 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus optional 5 days unpaid
– Life Assurance
– Company Pension Scheme
– A rewards scheme – 200+ exclusive perks and discounts from leading retailers and leisure outlets
Our ambition at Millbrook Healthcare is to become the leading provider in the assisted living sector whilst ensuring our core company values ‘CARES’ remain unchanged. We are always looking to recruit hard working and talented individuals to become a part of our ongoing growth and success. You’ll enjoy all the support and encouragement you need to reach your own potential and develop a rewarding career along the way.
Care and respect for our colleagues and service users
Accountable and proud
Ready to learn and grow
Enhance our service users’ lives
Socially responsible, ethical and transparent
This role is working in a regulated activity and may be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
Salary: £19926/annum pro rata
Job Type: Part Time
Location: CV3, Binley Woods, Warwickshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.