We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join the team within our Somerset Wheelchair Service Centre based in Wellington. Day to day you will speak to our service users, family members and healthcare professionals as the first point of contact.
We are a fast growing business and a leading provider of Healthcare Service solutions including Wheelchair Services. We work closely with NHS and Social Care Organisations providing a complete outsourced wheelchair service that significantly reduces costs, delivers better quality and an enhanced patient experience.
* Assist and manage incoming calls into the centre, answering any queries in a timely manner
* Coordinating orders to be delivered, collected and installed by our Driver Technicians
* Order analysis by checking and identifying any errors made on online orders
* Invoicing, entering of orders via the computer system
* Along with general administration that supports the above, and of course, answering daily calls in a professional and friendly manner
* Strong experience in a similar busy and fast paced environment
* Previous telephone based customer service experience
* Good attention to detail and accuracy
* Previous administration and diary management experience
* Professional and confident manner on the telephone and through email
* Competent IT skills with Microsoft 365 programmes and ability to learn new systems
What can we offer you?
* Competitive annual salary
* Part-time hours – Monday, Tuesday & Friday 10:00am – 5:30pm
* Up to 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus optional 5 unpaid days
* A rewards scheme – 200+ exclusive perks and discounts from leading retailers and leisure outlets
* Life Assurance
* Company Pension Scheme
This role is working in a regulated activity and may be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: TA21, Hawkaller, Somerset
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.