Temp – Perm Vacancy – Customer Service Coordinator
£8.72 per hour
Monday to Friday
9am – 5pm
Are you available to start work with immediate effect? Can you travel to Queenslie near Glasgow? Do you have experience in Customer Service & Admin…if so please have a read….
My client has a temp-perm position to join their customer service team, they are extremely busy and looking for someone who can work well under pressure at the same time as providing excellent, accurate customer service and assisting with enquiries.
Job Description (but not exclusive too)
* Answering calls and providing a very high level of customer service
* Installation call with patients to welcome them to the service and confirm all details
* Deal with both incoming and outgoing calls
* Confirm stock is in order for customers
* Accurately raise invoices on the internal system
* Calculate and arrange delivery dates for customers
* If required schedule appointments for customers
* Process orders
* Pre-delivery call with customers to confirm delivery date and details
* Update delivery details
* Make any required amendments to customer files
* Process any cancelled deliveries
* Assist with customer queries and follow up any actions required
* Respond to any queries and communicate any required information to other teams
* Liaise with other operational teams to resolve any issues on the day of delivery
* Re-arrange any failed deliveries
* Monitor and action to-do lists
* Daily admin duties
* Deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner, escalating where appropriate
* Action daily or weekly reports and action any required data changes in the system.
* To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
If you have the above skills and experience please submit your CV or call Louise on (phone number removed).
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Glasgow, Glasgow City
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.