Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Customer Service Centre Manager. The Customer Support team has an integral role within the organisation and is pivotal to the success of operational performance.
Services include processing of customer personal information, handling postal documents & reallocating them to the operational facilities. They also offer value added services to their customers, which must follow specific timed operations which include liaison with external third-party organisations. As part of their services, they also handle more than 5000 telephone enquiries a week.
They are the at the centre of all communications between customers both internally and externally and this includes the public. Data protection and procedures (GDPR) are fundamental to all processes.
You will be responsible for leading the Customer Support team to ensure consistent delivery, and industry leading customer service whilst ensuring all processes are fit for purpose and constantly reviewed for potential performance enhancements. You will be accountable for reviewing and monitoring performance and productivity levels and proactively manage potential poor service.
* Review and evaluate the effectiveness of processes with a view of driving high performance. Lead by example through effective coaching and mentoring of your supervisors.
* Proactively manage and maintain effective relationships with all internal departments and colleagues alike to ensure consistent service delivery.
* Take a proactive approach to ensuring the customer journey exceeds all expectations.
* Develop and monitor quality standards and objectives ensuring that issues are identified and rectified proactively.
* Continually measure performance using appropriate KPIs and other indicators. Take action to ensure service levels are always maintained.
* Develop a high-performance culture that actively supports the company and its customer’s requirements, ensuring the vision & values are at the core of what you do.
* Continually review all costs throughout the team and provide regular updates identifying challenges and opportunities as necessary.
* Adopt a continuous approach to improvement and innovation, seeking to identify areas where process improvements for efficiency and accuracy can be implemented.
* Keep updated with relevant industry changes which may impact our service offerings and amend processes as appropriate.
* Ensure all team members are trained to a high standard to ensure compliance to industry requirements and offer a consistent service to customers.
* Ensure that all required standards of the operation are delivered throughout the Support team.
* 2 years proven experience in a Customer Support Centre / Contact Centre environment in a management role
* Proven experience in developing and supporting junior managers
* Experience of managing a large team
* Evidence of supporting continuous improvement and service delivery performance standards
* Experience creating and managing a cohesive working environment
* Experience of monitoring & improving KPIs
* Being hands on and lead by example
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Dynamic, energetic, and motivational leadership style
* Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office
* Strong customer service focus with the ability to promote this within a team
* Well presented and professional manner
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.