Role: Customer Service Adviser – 12month fixed term contract
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm. Plus 2 in 4 Saturdays from 9am-3pm, paid as overtime
Salary: £17,595 plus benefits, plus overtime (rising to £19,550 with evidenced performance)
Are you someone who takes great pride in providing a consistently high level of customer service?
Do you have strong communication skills and enjoy being part of a close-knit team?
Are you keen and eager to learn?
If so, this could be an ideal opportunity or you to join our well established and professional organisation. The key responsibilities of a Customer Service Adviser at Newbury Building Society are to work closely with their customers, face to face, by telephone and by email, to support them to effectively manage their present and future savings and mortgage requirements.
* Some experience of working directly with customers
* The ability and willingness to really listen to and identify customer needs
* Clear and concise communication skills
* Some experience of Microsoft applications, including outlook, word, excel
* Experience in a similar role
* Administration and/or sales experience
We look forward to receiving your application.
Salary: £17595 – £19550/annum
Job Type: Contract
Location: RG21, Basingstoke, Hampshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.