The Customer Service Administrator role is an integral part of the Customer Service and Administration department. The role will be working across multiple contracts on site.
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00
· Deal with all customer queries and relations alike for all contracts and proactively resolve day to day issues.
· Prioritise, communicate and provide administrative support to ensure that orders meet commitments
· To handle the customer complaints within timescale and action appropriately
· Take site bookings for each contract with relation to goods coming onto site and controlling the schedule for deliveries to site
· Generate consignments by consolidating customer orders following through from allocation, pick completion, to generating paperwork, manifests and DGNs.
· Attaching invoices and ensuring all paperwork is accurate for customs clearance.
· Investigate any queries including stock / allocation issues and resolve where possible and report appropriately.
· Plan, support and coordinate the dispatch of good out for each contract and gain PODs when necessary.
· To effectively control the office and warehouse consumables, order all supplies when appropriate with management approval
· Data input for transport and export deliveries, to ensure compliant with all regulations and to complete DGNs accurately.
· Liaise with drivers for deliveries and collection.
· First point of contact for customers and external suppliers / sub-contractors.
· Ensure all colleagues working on the same contracts are fully aware of required needs for picking, arranging appropriate staff for specific demand in the environment.
· Support the administrative functions on site to maintain effective internal and external communications and customer relationships within a multi customer FMCG environment
· Completion of all related KPI and reporting tools across the site on all contracts
· Generating daily reports for the management team for stock, tracking and movement reports.
· To use multiple site systems such JDA, DIABLO, SAP & transport systems, training given where necessary.
· Create and maintain strong working relationships with all departments and at all levels.
· Provide absence, sickness and holiday cover across multiple contracts performing general customer service and admin duties in support of operational functions.
· Be proactive in driving continual improvement in customer service, admin and operational KPIs.
· Flexibility to work hours as required for the successful operation of the department are a prerequisite for the role.
* A strong demonstrable background in customer service and administration.
* Excellent communication skills and a highly professional manner.
* Proven experience in a customer facing role with the ability to communicate at all levels.
* PC literate, with a good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
* Ability to work to a consistently high level of accuracy with an eye for detail is essential.
* Experience of working with Radio Frequency Terminals including.
* Knowledge of JDA, DIABLO and SAP is preferable.
* A flexible, self-motivated, dynamic and reliable individual with the ability to work well as part of a dedicated team.
* Willingness to learn, improve and adapt
KEYWORDS: admin, administration, customer service, SAP, WMS, bookings, contracts, paperwork, documentation, supplies
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on (phone number removed) or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Trafford Park, Trafford
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.