Customer Service Administrator
£10.00 per hour
Temporary to permanent
Based in an office with great transport links we are looking for an administrator to join a busy administration team. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and ideally from an environment where attention to detail and accuracy is required.
– High levels of data inputting, following the process of application processes
– Comply with the contract terms and service level agreements (SLAs) at all times, ensuring consistently high-performance standards are maintained.
– Ensure customers are signposted to additional services if required.
– Liaise with suppliers of the business and business partners in a professional manner to gain/chase information.
– Responding and actioning enquiries to the team inbox
– Updating reporting systems
– Maintenance of GDPR policy when dealing with personal data and information
– Carry out additional duties as required.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
– Ideally educated to A Level standard or equivalent, with a minimum Grade C or 4 at GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics.
– IT literate and proficient in using Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Demonstrable experience of high levels of data inputting with accuracy and speed.
– Attention to detail and the ability to meet high performance standards and strict deadlines
– Experience working in a regulatory or compliance environment would be an advantage
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
30 minutes lunch
Immediate starts available!
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.