We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, who are a European Time-Critical Logistics company who looking for a Customer Service Operations Co-ordinator to support their existing team in Solihull (Birmingham), UK.
This position ideally requires a fluent Romanian speaker ideally , but other Eastern European languages such as Polish will also be considered. The ideal candidate will have enthusiasm and a willing to learn all aspects of customer service in a fast paced industry. Previous experience in the European transport or logistics industry is essential.
Our Logistics client provides time-critical cargo solutions throughout Europe and worldwide.
The hours of employment are Monday to Friday 2pm to 10pm
Purpose of Role
* To organise transport and logistics bookings by road and air globally in an efficient and effective manner.
* To build strong, productive relationships with clients to ensure business objectives are achieved.
Key Job Responsibilities
* Act professionally and in line with our Logistics clients procedures in relation to dealings with clients and contractors.
* Ensure that services are delivered as agreed.
* Maintain the required record keeping to ensure the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all transport activities.
* Ensure each project is administered properly, including compiling the file and any legal documents.
* Ensure all contracting agreements are accurate and legally compliant.
Updating our clients systems
* Liaise with Customer & Suppliers.
* Tracking shipments ensuring Transit time/deadlines are met.
* Proactive attitude in resolving issues that may arise.
Group Policies and Procedures (Business Intelligence, Compliance, Finance, HR, IT, Legal)
* To undertake all activities in accordance with applicable company policies and procedures so as to ensure that the interests of the Company and individual corporate entities are protected at all times.
* At all times to ensure that legal and commercial risks are identified and minimised through effective communication with applicable stakeholders as well as relevant support functional departments and, when necessary Board of Directors.
* Maintain an active interest and up to date, detailed knowledge of the transport and logistics market.
* To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
* To travel when required in line with business needs.
* Be aware of and comply with the company policies.
* Polish or Romanian
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.