Here at Hamilton Barnes we are a Recruitment Consultancy that focuses on recruiting Fibre specialists in the UK and Europe. We are currently recruiting for MULTIPLE Customer Installation Engineers to join one of the largest Alt-Net Providers in the UK!
Why would you want to work for this Company:
* Presence in over 40 cities & towns across the UK
* Multiple ISPA awards, including the ‘Best Superfast Broadband’ provider!
* You will have a clear progression and development plan from day one, from a technical and personal point of view
* Focus across FTTH & FTTP
* You will focus on installing fibre into residential properties
* You’ll be working on OH & UG PIA networks
* OTDR testing on internal & Internal equipment
* Conducting onsite surveys for new customers & locations
* Liaising with local authorities and landowners
* Fibre Installation experience
* Experience on OH & UG Openreach PIA network
* OTDR Testing, Fibre Splicing, Fault Finding
* Desirable certifications – SA001, SA002, S7, S8, NRSWA
* CLEAN driving license
* £32,000 Basic Salary per Annum
* Van & Fuel card
* 10% company bonus paid quarterly
We are not looking for someone that has it all! We are happy to take on engineers which may not have all of the experience but show willing to improve themselves!
We do operate a referral fee of up to £300, so if you know someone that may be suitable then get them forwarded over to me! For anyone we go ahead and place you will be eligible for the fee.
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.