Credit Controller & Fees Clerk.
£23,000 to £27,000.
We have been retained by one of Birmingham’s leading independent schools to recruit a Credit Controller & Fees Clerk as a key member of their accounts team.
There are three main focuses of the position:
* Running the sales ledger, operating a complex billing process for circa 500 customers (parents).
* Leading on the delivery of the credit control system, ensuring debts are paid in a timely manner.
* Continuous improvement of processes and systems to make the role more effective and efficient.
Experience and attributes we are looking for:
* Sales ledger experience with complex billing processes.
* Credit control experience with a proven track record of debt collection.
* Good knowledge of financial systems used for invoicing and excellent Excel skills.
* Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines, prioritise workload and balance competing priorities.
* A very high attention to detail.
* Highly developed communication skills – written and oral. Tactful yet tenacious.
* A desire to own the role and take responsibility for its success.
* An innovative mindset, always looking for opportunities for improvement.
* An enthusiastic and flexible team player.
* Recognised accountancy qualifications and an appetite for further personal development.
The salary on offer will be negotiable depending on what skills and experience the successful candidate brings to the organisation.
To apply in confidence, please email your CV and current salary details, quoting reference BB318/CVL, to Mike Archer at Bluebox HR, the retained consultant, by clicking the Apply Now button.
Bluebox HR Limited, Kavannagh House, 251 Alcester Road South, Kings Heath, Birmingham B14 6DT
Salary: £23000 – £27000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.