Quack Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Covid 19 Prevention Assistant for a client in Scunthorpe. Start 24.05.21 to 13.08.21 No experience required.
Responsibilities for the Covid 19 Prevention Assistant role will be:
* Act as a steward offering advice and support to members of the public and local businesses in locations where there are high volumes of people particularly at weekends. In particular ensure that people and businesses are adhering to guidance around social distancing, hand hygiene etc.
* Provide additional support to the council’s environmental services team by collecting information and providing advice and guidance to businesses identified as being at a high risk of COVID-19 to help them avoid such outbreaks. This might include regular telephone contacts or visits to the businesses.
* Undertake training in basic contract tracing principles to be able to support contact tracing in the event of any large or complex outbreaks in North Lincolnshire (or possibly the Humber as part of mutual aid arrangements with neighbouring councils)
* Assist vulnerable people who have been advised to self-isolate to link to services that can support them.
* Carry out some basics cleaning and support tasks in public realm to support Covid-19 precautions such as re-stocking hand sanitisers, sanitising high frequency touch points, litter picking and replacing public information posters.
* To provide basic level regulatory duties, commensurate with skills, experience and training
* Assist with collection of business ownership details to ensure database of businesses is accurate and contact can be made quickly if required.
* To act as eyes and ears for other Regulatory or place-based matters and report into the relevant team across the council or respond as directed, such as environmental crime and trading standards matters.
Requirements for the Covid 19 Prevention Assistant role are:
* Commitment to the principles of COVID-19 prevention.
* Excellent knowledge of North Lincolnshire.
* Willingness to learn about COVID-19 and how it can be prevented.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Good telephone manner.
* Confidence to talk to the public out and about, including potentially advising people who may not be following COVID prevention advice and being aware of conflict management.
* Confidence to speak to businesses about how they can become more COVID secure and to collect data that can assist in COVID-19 prevention.
* Willingness to undertake training and engage in contact tracing should the need arise.
* All assistants to have access to own vehicle receiving payment for mileage or able move independently around the borough
* Honest and reliable.
* Ability to use a computer.
Hours for the Covid 16 Prevention Assistant role are:
You will be working 37 hours across a 7 day working pattern with a couple of days off in the week. You will be required to work different shift patterns.
Pay for the Covid 19 Prevention Assistant role will be:
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.