If you have a passion for helping people and delivering outstanding customer service, then you’ll be a great fit for this full-time Customer service-based position at the Nottingham COVID 19 test centres. The role could be based at the Nottingham test centre or other areas in east midlands. You will be able to give clarity and reassurance to all your customers for any queries or concerns they may have and above all you’ll be an expert at making people feel at ease and assured that you’re there to help them.
General skills and personal traits
Clean drivers licence is essential for this role
As a Sales Advisor you will be:
* Hard-working and reliable
* Able to work unsupervised and always deliver quality customer service
* A good communicator with customers and colleagues
* Positive and have an approachable manner
* Focused with a natural desire and passion to help customers
* An excellent listener; having the ability to listen to customers to give the best advice and be as helpful as possible,
* A team player
As a General Operative you will:
* Ensure you are providing each visitor with a high level of customer care and attention
* Keeping the site clean and free of any hazards
* Attend meetings with your team members and supervisor
* You may also be expected to accept deliveries of new stock, organise and assembling test kits.
* Maintain social distancing within government guidelines
* Directing visitors to parking bays
* Assisting the flow of traffic on the test site
* No formal qualifications or certificates required
* Cleaner drivers’ licence
* First aid certificate would be beneficial for the role
* Good communication skills
There are various shifts available, all roles will require the ideal candidate to work weekends
Successful candidates will need to be available for overtime and addition hours to carry out duties required for the project
So, if you’ve got the skills to always put our customers first and you’re after job satisfaction from knowing you go the extra mile to help, apply for this customer service-based role, today. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Salary: £10.00/hour bank holiday enhanced rates
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.