Leading Retail Group looking to appoint a Corporate Investigations Manager.
The Corporate Investigations Manager will establish and implement departmental measures and carry out internal investigations for the company. The Manager will manage a team of investigators and oversee the day-to-day operations and activities of corporate investigative activities enterprise-wide.
• Review all incident reports and investigations for completeness, accuracy, and timeliness. Ensure all incidents are addressed consistently and fairly and in accordance with established internal and external handling procedures.
• Provide training to personnel responsible for generating reports to ensure corporate records are written properly and maintained in a consistent manner.
• Collaborate with various departments, managers, and staff at other office locations to develop standards and procedures necessary for the effective resolution of incidents. Ensure investigators adhere to set procedures and regulations for case handling.
• Conduct performance audits to identify operational weaknesses and adjust to improve work efficiency.
• Establish case objectives and supply investigators with the required motivation and approach using corporate resources necessary for resolving issues. Review and supervise investigations to discover the facts of a case.
• Handle more complex cases and issues. Clearly communicate cases that need cross-organizational input and awareness (e.g., insider threat, workplace violence).
• Utilize Information Technology (IT) systems to manage case files for accurate record-keeping and proper organization of corporate investigative information.
• Create and present updates, reports, trends and metrics to staff, peers and leadership as required.
• Attend relevant training and seminars to ensure skills and knowledge remain current with industry standards.
• Evaluate corporate investigations program on a regular basis to identify ways to improve efficiencies and streamline processes.
• Management experience
• Integrity, trust and ethical moral values
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.