Corporate Insolvency & Restructuring Senior Administrator
Our client, a ranked Top 10 Corporate Insolvency Practice are seeking an experienced Corporate Insolvency & Restructuring Senior Administrator to join their established Corporate Insolvency/Corporate Recovery department.
This is a specialist role within the Corporate insolvency/recovery department, wherein you will be ensuring both Liquidation and Administration case management and progression is efficient and compliant whilst also adhering to all required insolvency procedures and ‘bestpractice’ standards.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Ensure all aspects of CVL and Administration cases are progressed efficiently
* Ensure all corporate cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements
* Review all communication to ensure it meets all company standards
* Make decisions with supporting information and record appropriately
* Maintain appropriate records of chargeable time spent on case work
* Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required
* Participate in internal and external marketing events when required
* Maintain relationships with internal and external professionals and liaise with work providers as and when required
CPI or ACA/ACCA qualifications are desirable but not essential and study support is available towards JIEB and CPI qualifications
An amazing opportunity to join an incredibly well regarded insolvency practice during an exciting period of growth and development within the insolvency sector
Salary £30,000 to £40,000 plus benefits including flexible hours/home working
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum plus benefits & study support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.